The rapid rise in communication technology throughout the global business community has made it easier than ever to use video interviews for a variety of business needs and applications. At Coldea Productions, we are a professional video production house with a team of experienced experts that use the highest industry standards and the most advanced equipment and processes to produce interview videos with the greatest impact for your specific marketing or internal needs.
Skype and Zoom are examples of a popular video platform that offers the ability to stream and save video content that can be viewed live or shared as a saved video file. Social media platforms like YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter have also made it easier than ever for people all over the world to communicate face-to-face through taped and live video functionality.
At Coldea productions, we create interview videos that can be used for digital marketing applications such as to introduce a new product line, new employees, or company profiles.
Marketing Applications for Interview Videos
Video is a powerful medium that has the potential to deliver information in a unique and impactful manner to anyone with an internet connection. In today’s digital age, there are more opportunities than ever to take advantage of the power of video. Coldea Productions is a full-service video production house that produces premium quality interview videos that can be used to expand your online presence and the strength of your brand through a variety of venue such as:
- Your website
- Email marketing
- Social media networks
Types of Marketing Interview Videos
Coldea Productions has years of experience helping businesses like yours use the power and strength of video to see your business grow. We will partner with you to determine which kind of interview videos will work best to reach your marketing goals.
Interview videos come in a variety of types and styles to reach all potential customers who have an internet connection, including:
- Talking head interviews
- Conversation interview videos
- Remote interviews
One-Way or Two-Way Interview Videos
There are a variety of ways to produce and publish interview videos, depending on the goals and specifics of the project. The two main formats are conducting one-way interviews and live video interviews.
One-Way Interview Video
One-way interview videos involve a respondent providing recorded answers to common interview questions independently. The process is known as asynchronous, meaning the questions and answers are not taking place at the same time. Employers often use a one-way interview video format to screen prospective employees by using a webcam without having to take the time to conduct each interview separately. You can send candidates the questions and have them provide a video with the answers, enabling your hiring manager to evaluate candidates by their responses, as well as such visual metrics as eye contact, good posture, and body language cues.
Benefits for job candidates to conduct one-way interview videos include:
- Saves time from having to bring in a long line of candidates for first-round interviews
- Candidates can tape their answers on a webcam and microphone in the comfort of their home on their timeline
- Having questions ahead of time allows for answer preparations
- Allows for the interviewee to tape multiple takes without distractions or interruptions, and submit the best one
Two-Way Live Interview Videos
When the coronavirus pandemic forced people all over the world to look to other ways to communicate for personal and business applications. Popular communication tools like Skype, Zoom, and Hangouts became essential to reach out to loved ones, hold meetings, and conduct a wide range of business activities.
The best use of two-way live interview videos is to connect face-to-face with prospective employees and the person interviewing through a webcam and microphone setup. It is a convenient and cost-efficient way to see the interviewee without having to invest the time and effort to meet in person. Your hiring manager can use visual cues like body language, eye contact, and good posture.
There are several different ways to take advantage of the power of live interview videos, including:
- Executive Search: Live video interviews allow you to expand your search globally and conduct interviews with candidates all over the world. This eliminates the need to provide travel expenses for multiple qualified candidates for your most important positions.
- Entry Level Positions: Colleges are often the best place to find eager, young talent looking to get started in your industry. The problem is that it is often hard to get those most qualified to come in for an in-person interview when they are attending a school out of town and are in the middle of a term. Getting them on a two-way live interview will save time and money as you filter out the top candidates.
- Relocation Candidates: Interview videos allow you the opportunity to expand your talent search to those candidates willing to relocate without having to physically bring them in for at least the initial rounds of interviews.
Benefits of Using Interview Videos to Evaluate Job Candidates
While having qualified candidates send you their resumes is a good way for them to show whether they have the experience and other requirements for the position, you do not fill your most important positions on the basis of resumes alone. Coldea Productions features an impressive team of experienced professionals that can produce and manage your interview videos so you can find the best candidate to fill your most important staff positions.
Among the benefits of using interview videos during the hiring process include:
- A convenient way to conduct a one-on-one, real-time interview with candidates in different locations and time zones
- Easy way to screen many candidates in the first stages of the hiring process
- An efficient way to have various people in different offices within the organization view several different candidates
- Ideal for larger companies with multiple locations or small companies without a physical office
Why Choose Us?
Your video content represents the essential components of your marketing efforts and internal communication needs. The impressive team of video production specialists at Coldea Productions will work with you to produce interview videos that can help you market your business and find quality candidates to fill your most important staff positions.
Contact Us for Your Video Marketing Needs
Coldea Production is uniquely positioned in the market to provide professional-quality video productions that are effective at getting your business noticed in today’s crowded digital age, as well as crucial internal communications. Contact a member of our team today to have all of your questions answered and to get started on your interview videos designed to help grow your business.