Video Marketing helps your business SEO
COLDEA Productions is a Southern California based creative-services provider that specializes in producing video content and commercial photography for individuals and corporations. The company utilizes the latest audio/video technology to produce cost-efficient promotional, instructional, and original video content.
Services are targeted to several markets, including web platforms, corporations, advertising agencies, and individuals. We provide a full-range of video-related services including pre-production consulting, production, post-production editing, and video placement. Our video production services include: corporate-video, real-estate-video, product-video, web-video, aerial-video, drone-video, training-video and commercials.
Besides video production we offer professional photography services for corporations, companies and individuals. Photography services include, headshot-photography, product-photography, fashion-photography, real-estate-photography and aerial-drone-photography.
1. Video is where your customers spend their time.
- YouTube alone has more than 4 billion views per day, and it’s the second-largest search engine, right after Google
- 78 percent of people watch at least once a week and 55 percent watch every day.
2. Video is already helping your competition.
- 81 percent of senior marketing executives now use online video content in their marketing programs
3. Video is easily searchable.
- Video results have appeared in almost 70 percent of the top 100 search listing on Google
4. Video is shared easily and frequently.
- More than 500 years’ worth of YouTube videos are watched daily on Facebook.
- More than 700 YouTube videos are shared on Twitter every minute.
In 2013, ReelSEO released their Video Marketing Survey and Business Trends Report, which incorporated feedback from over 600 marketing respondents. They discovered the following:
93% of marketers are using video in their campaigns
84% are using video for website marketing
60% are using video for email marketing
70% are optimizing video for search engines
70% will increase spend on video
82% confirmed that video had a positive impact on their business
Clearly, video marketing works. Or at least marketers think it works. But where are they getting their numbers from, and what makes them feel so confident?
As it turns out, there is a whole lot of data that explains the year-over-year increase in video marketing. Video engagement is analyzed religiously by industry sites like ReelSEO and Wistia, and big players like YouTube aren’t exactly shy about sharing.Visible Measures produced an excellent overview video on the state of online video that takes some of the more salient data points and throws them together, but we really should be paying more attention to the details.