Real Estate Video Presentation
Real estate video presentation and video marketing
Video marketing and real estate video presentations have become one of the most significant pieces of the real estate marketing puzzle. A few years back, they were more of uniqueness, but have moved into the must-have category. If produced correctly, a real estate video presentation could significantly separate the serious inquiries from the “just looking.”
A well-produced real estate video will include panoramic/Aerial and 360-degree content that are easy to navigate, a well-rehearsed audio, if narrated, and music in the background. The goal is to keep an engaged and captive audience. The length of the video it is critical. Too long and you’ll lose them. A couple minutes should be more than enough time to convey the story of the real estate presentation.
FACTS that Make Video Marketing Impossible to Resist
- Online video consumption increased by 38% between May 2011 and May 2012
- Dr. James McQuivey of Forrester Research says a minute of video is worth 1.8 million words
- 81% of senior marketing executives now use online video content in their marketing programs, up from 70% in 2011, as reported by MarketingProfs.
- Over 1 billion unique users visit YouTube every month (source:YouTube, 2013)
- People are most likely to engage with branded content on social media that contains pictures (44%) and videos (37%) (source: Performics, 2012)
Please feel free to reach out if we can be of assistance to you or your company.